My code of conduct: I will…
1. Help you to the best of my ability.
2. Not take advantage of your inexperience.
3. Communicate as clearly as I can.
4. Try always to be in good time.
5. Provide all the information you need to reach a sound decision.
6. Correct without quibble any mistakes I might make.
7. Be considerate about any mistakes you might make.
8. Give you what you pay for.
How the regulator (FCA) gauges my trustworthiness:
- Clients observing good governance prevail in my decisions.
- Clients sharing my credence in the investment markets on which I advise, and seeing me offer cost-effective access to them.
- Clients knowing the boundaries of where their money is at risk, and who is accountable for its safeguard within those limits.
- Clients seeing value in their loyalty to me, as well as in mine to them: exemplified by them paying not too much, and me charging not too little.